St. Mary School is currently enrolling students for the upcoming school year. St. Mary provides a family-oriented, Catholic learning environment, with a strong tradition of excellence.
Although the majority of our students are Catholic, our enrollment is not limited to members of St. Mary Parish. A number of our students and families are members of other Catholic parishes or faith denominations. We offer all families an excellent education and a dynamic, supportive community.
Contact principal Jamie Hahn at (608)742-4998 for more information. The St. Mary community would love to be part of your child’s academic, social, and spiritual development.
For 4K students, please feel free to fill the below form and return to our office.
Class Size and Registration
• 4K at St. Mary School has a capacity of 20 students.
• Kindergarten at St. Mary School has a capacity of 20 students.
• Grades 1-3 have a capacity of 20 students.
• Grades 4-8 have a capacity of 24 students.
• We will give priority to families according to the list below until the first Friday in February for registration for the following school year. After first Friday of February, admission for the following school year is on a first come first serve basis.